This colour is available to view at the following stores, we advise you call us on the number provided to arrange a time to visit us:
Stevenage (SG1 4QS) – 01992 535059
Cambridge (CB4 0WX) – 01223755159

What you get with the Bianco Carrara is a brand new Translucent style of quartz which features a milky white base colour with a dark veining. It has a very unique appearance in the UK quartz market.

Similar to other Urban Quartz products, it has been produced using the patented vibrocompression process ensuring a minimum of 93% translucent quartz with the remaining 7% pigments and polymer resin. This gives Urban Quartz materials the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent colour and far lower maintenance worksurface, with no need for periodic sealing or polishing. After installation the polished surface with regular cleaning will keep looking spectacular for many years to come.

Features

Resistance to abrasion Flexural Strength Resistance to impact
Chemical Resistance Low maintenance Low porosity
Heat Resistance Scratch Resistance UV Resistance
Menu