This colour is available to view at the following stores, we advise you call us on the number provided to arrange a time to visit us:
Stevenage (SG1 4QS) – 01438 878013
Cambridge (CB4 0WX) – 01223755159

What you get with the Calacutta Veneto is an exclusive quartz stone designed by Belenco. it is a pure bright white stone with a marble-like effect vein which is completely unique in the world.

As with all Belenco products, it has been produced using the patented Breton process ensuring a minimum of 93% quartz with the remaining 7% pigments and polymer resin. This gives Belenco materials the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent colour and far lower maintenance worksurface, with no need for periodic sealing or polishing. After installation the polished surface with regular cleaning will keep looking spectacular for many years to come.


Resistance to abrasion Flexural Strength Resistance to impact
Chemical Resistance Low maintenance Low porosity
Heat Resistance Scratch Resistance UV Resistance