The Latino Carrera is a large cream coloured quartz with a white carrera style vein. This is classed as a Mega Jumbo slab and is available only as a 3500x1900mm slab size, enabling you to use it for very large island sections.
The Latino Carrera offers a lovely natural appearance.
As with all Urban Quartz products, it has been produced using the patented vibrocompression process ensuring a minimum of 93% quartz with the remaining 7% pigments and polymer resin. This gives Urban Quartz materials the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent colour and far lower maintenance worksurface, with no need for periodic sealing or polishing. After installation the polished surface with regular cleaning will keep looking spectacular for many years to come.
|Resistance to abrasion||Flexural Strength||Resistance to impact|
|Chemical Resistance||Low maintenance||Low porosity|
|Heat Resistance||Scratch Resistance||UV Resistance|